CI’s consultant services can be categorized into four broad domains:
(1) Research and Program Evaluation
The goal of CI’s research and evaluation services is to help organizations systematically assess the success/failure of projects, policies and programs, particularly their effectiveness and efficiency and to understand how and why particular results were achieved.
- Literature Reviews, Focus Groups, Interviews, Surveys, Delphi Method, etc.
- Implementation Science
- Integrated Healthcare Solutions
- Qualitative/Quantitative Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Asset mapping/Needs Assessment
- Collective Impact Assessment
- Health Impact Assessment
(2) Organizational Development and Strategic Planning CI’s organizational development services can help increase your organization’s effectiveness, efficiency and empower you to reach your strategic goals.
- Logic Model Development
- Program Planning
- Staff Training
- Grant Writing
- Coalition Building, Development and Sustainability
- Quality Improvement
(3) Technical Assistance, Training and Education Services CI can provide specialized Technical assistance (TA) service or skill that many nonprofits do not possess within the organization, but may need in order to operate more effectively. These include:
- Project Management
- Walkability Audits
- Plan, Do, Study, Act Cycles
(4) Multicultural Consulting Services
We provide full-service Latino, Asian and African American qualitative and quantitative research. This includes focus groups, in-depth individual interviews and the complete spectrum of quantitative studies conducted and supervised by bilingual, bicultural marketing professionals.
- Community Engagement
- Health Equity/Disparities Reduction
- Cultural Competency Training